Mastering Jakarta Struts
Jakarta Struts Project provides an open source framework for creating Web applications that leverage both the Java Servlets and JavaServer Pages technologies. Struts has received developer support and is quickly becoming a dominant actor in the open source community.
- James Goodwill is a well-respected authority and bestselling author of books on Java Web applications
- Provides a hands-on, code-intensive tutorial on building Java Web applications using the Jakarta Struts Framework
- Companion Web site provides electronic versions of all code examples in the book
Keywords: COMPUTERS / Programming Languages / Java COM051280
- Goodwill, James
- John Wiley and Sons, Inc.
- Publication year
- Information Technology, Telecommunications
- eISBN (PDF)
- Printed ISBN