- Includes questions and exercises that typically appear on accreditation exams
- Covers the most frequently encountered errors on reports and in examinations
- Reflects the latest business valuation developments, viewpoints, court case references, and data resources
- Contains hundreds of multiple-choice and true/false questions, short problems, and fill-in-the-blank questions
- Includes eight hours of CPE credit through a self-study examination
A companion to Shannon Pratt’s Business Valuation Body of Knowledge, Second Edition or a stand-alone resource, the Business Valuation Body of Knowledge Workbook, Second Edition keeps ABV, ASA, CBA, and CVA candidates and current practitioners up to speed on the latest developments in this constantly changing discipline.
Order your copy today!