- Dialkyl Peroxides and Hydroperoxides
- Diacyl Peroxides, Peresters, and Organic Polyoxides
- Bimolecular Reactions of Free Radical Generation by Ozone, Dioxygen, Hydroperoxides, and Haloid Molecules
- Free Radical Abstraction Reactions
- Free Radical Addition Reactions
- Free Radical Recombination and Disproportoination Reactions
Professionals and academic researchers in chemical engineering, pharmaceuticals, biotechnology, plastics, and rubbers will find the Handbook of Free Radical Initiators to be a distinguished, vital resource.
Keywords: Methods - Synthesis & Techniques