For each copy of the book sold, another copy will be sent free to a practicing conservationist outside Western Europe, North America, Australia, New Zealand and Japan.
- Foreword by E. O. Wilson.
- Concise, practical guide packed full of ideas, methods and advice.
- Provides solutions for the main conservation problems most commonly encountered.
- 18 global case studies illustrate the application of techniques.
- The Conservation Handbook Donations Project
this book is being sent free to those practising conservationists outside Western Europe, North America, Australia, New Zealand and Japan who are otherwise unlikely to obtain a copy. These copies are provided at cost price by Blackwell Science, the publisher, and paid for with the author''s royalties. Each book sold means another one will be donated.