This is a one volume, up-to-date collection of more than fifty wide-ranging essays which will inspire and guide students of the Renaissance and provide course leaders with a substantial and helpful frame of reference.
- Provides new perspectives on established texts.
- Orientates the new student, while providing advanced students with current and new directions.
- Pioneered by leading scholars.
- Occupies a unique niche in Renaissance studies.
- Illustrated with 12 single-page black and white prints.
Keywords: LITERARY CRITICISM / European / English, Irish, Scottish, Welsh LIT004120