- Provides an authoritative, up-to-date overview of the social psychology of group processes.
- Written by leading researchers from around the world to provide a classic and current overview of research as well as providing a description of future trends within the area.
- Includes coverage of group decisions, juries, group remembering, roles, status, leadership, social identity and group membership, socialization, group performance, negotiation and bargaining, emotion and mood, computer-mediated communication, organizations and mental health.
- Essential reading for any serious scholar of group behavior.
- Now available in full text online via xreferplus, the award-winning reference library on the web from xrefer. For more information, visit www.xreferplus.com
Keywords: PSYCHOLOGY / Social Psychology PSY031000