* The author of the bestselling Investment Biker, Adventure Capitalist, and Hot Commodities, is providing a book that provides a window into what will soon be the most vital, most lucrative market of our time: China.
* While the Chinese economy has had an annual average growth of 9.4 percent since 1978, and despite the ongoing speculation about China's future, its stock market is now emerging from a six-year low.
* As the Chinese economy continues to lumber toward a free market system - and as the Chinese government inevitably unpegs its currency and opens its stock market to more foreign investment, Rogers foresees an abundance of opportunities for investors.
* In this book, he shows readers not only how to take advantage of
China's coming dominance - what, where, how, and when to buy - but how China will impact individual companies, markets, and economies around the world.
* "Nobody with blue eyes has ever made money investing in China," the old saying goes.
Jim Rogers aims to disprove this adage.
Jim Rogers co-founded the Quantum Fund and retired at age 37. Since then, he has served as a sometime professor of finance at Columbia University's business school, and as a media commentator. He appears twice a week on Fox Business News, and is the author of three immensely successful books.
Keywords: case; anyone; rogers; chinas century; truly; globe; boston; american; century; twentieth; belongs; china; one; economy; first; chinese; revolution; greatest; investor; englands; floor; boom; industrial; ground; act; time