- Provides an integrated, case-studies based approach to analysing customer survey data.
- Presents a general introduction to customer surveys, within an organization’s business cycle.
- Contains classical techniques with modern and non standard tools.
- Focuses on probabilistic techniques from the area of statistics/data analysis and covers all major recent developments.
- Accompanied by a supporting website containing datasets and R scripts.
Customer survey specialists, quality managers and market researchers will benefit from this book as well as specialists in marketing, data mining and business intelligence fields.
Keywords: customer satisfaction surveys, analyzing customer satisfaction surveys, customer surveys and missing values, customer surveys and outliers, customer surveys and sampling techniques, customer surveys and integration of different data sources, ABC Annual Customer Satisfaction Survey