The Pauson-Khand Reaction investigates the nature and many variations of this reaction.
Topics covered include:
- the mechanisms of Pauson‐Khand-type reactions
- non chiral intramolecular and intermolecular versions of Pauson‐Khand reactions
- asymmetric Pauson‐Khand reaction using chiral auxiliaries
- the enantioselective Pauson‐Khand reaction
- Pauson‐Khand reactions catalysed by metals other than cobalt
- unconventional Pauson‐Khand reactions
- the Pauson‐Khand reaction in total synthesis
Presenting a comprehensive overview of this fundamental reaction, The Pauson-Khand Reaction will find a place on the bookshelves of any organic or organometallic chemist.
Keywords: reaction; important; field; pausonkhand; chemistry; organic; catalysed; transitionmetal; alkyne; cycloaddition; alkene; cyclopentenones; synthetically; simple; originates; unit; cyclopentenone; components; transforming; high; importance; value, Coordination Chemistry, Pharmaceutical & Medicinal Chemistry, Coordination Chemistry, Pharmaceutical & Medicinal Chemistry