Now, find out how you can apply this shopping know-how to get the guy who's just right for you. After all, that little black dress didn't come marching up to you - and neither will the perfect-fitting relationship. You have to shop for it. So stop waiting and start shopping with this fun, practical guide.
- Understand the product:Shopping for Mr. Right explains the nature of the man-beast as only a guy could, including everything you need to know about testosterone, the male ego and the surprising ways men open up about their feelings.
- Don't get beguiled by a trendy but shallow purchase: Find out why shopping for status leads so many women astray, and how to opt for the man who truly pleases you.
- Shop online: With a plethora of dating sites to choose from, you need a strategy! Learn a simple, realistic way to choose the best dating site and find your dream man on it.
- Test love by trying love: When you find a good prospect, you need a trial run. Reveal the true colors of your new relationship by completing seven intriguing assignments during the crucial early months.
- Resist shopping addiction: After shopping-till-we-drop, some of us like to comparison-shop till we forget what we already bought. With this book, you'll learn how to resist the temptations posed by today's ultra-connected world and really commit to each other.
- Get long-term satisfaction: Learn the number one secret of lasting couples: how to opt out of the "perfect bliss" game that no one can win, and go for real love instead.
Finding love doesn't have to be a daunting, confusing riddle.
Not when you realize it's just Shopping for Mr. Right.
Keywords: General Self-Help