Fitness For Dummies, 4th Edition, provides the latest information and advice for properly shaping, conditioning, and strengthening your body to enhance overall fitness and health. With the help of fitness professionals Suzanne Schlosberg and Liz Neporent, you'll learn to set and achieve realistic fitness goals without expensive fitness club fees!
- Achieve motivation and social support from social networking sites such as Twitter and Facebook
- Take advantage of digital resources such as e-exercising programs, video instructors, digital training systems, apps, and more
- Gives you the latest tips and methods to test your own fitness level, set realistic goals, stick with your program, and get great results
- Shows you how to spot where fat is sneaking into your diet
- Get the most out of high-tech exercise machines and equipment, plus tips for using dumbbells or a simple jump rope to achieve results
- Offers step-by-step instructions on creating a home gym on a budget
Featuring all-new informative fitness photos and illustrations, this revised edition of Fitness For Dummies is all you need to get on track to a healthy new body!
Keywords: fitness, Fitness For Dummies, fitness for dummies, fitness plan, fitness plans, fitness equipment, fitness exercise, fitness workout, fitness program, fitness programs, fitness training, fitness exercises, health and fitness, fitness workouts, aerobic fitness, health fitness, home fitness, aerobics fitness, fitness machine, fitness machines, group fitness, fitness solutions, fitness women, sport fitness, fitness test, womens fitness, women?s fitness, wellness fitness, physical fitness, body fitness, exercise and fitness, health & fitness, fitness tips, fitness guide, fitness book, Wii Fit, fitness goals, fitness support, digital fitness, group fitness classes, video fitness instructors, fitness for life, fitness for women, Fitness For Dummies 3rd edition, Fitness For Dummies 4th edition