The role of the project manager continues to become more diverse and demanding, placing strong project management skills in high demand. This in-depth introductory guide offers aspiring project managers the essential fundamentals of project management. Fully revised since the previous version, this new edition includes updated project management methods and practices as well as new examples and study questions. Project management guru Kim Heldman presents you with a clear, concise, and enjoyable writing style so that you can approach project management from a practical?rather than theoretical?standpoint.
- Serves as an introduction to the fundamentals of project management
- Provides completely updated and revised material on project management methods and practices
- Features new examples and study questions
- Addresses how to create project schedules and budgets and define project goals
- Covers project management principles, Project Management Institute?s project management standards, and practical application of project management for the workplace
Whether you're considering a career in project management or simply wish to expandyour understanding of general project management principles, Project Management JumpStart, Third Edition is ideal reading.
Keywords: Project management, introduction to project management, book on project management, guide to project management, project management standards, fundamentals of project management, project management methods, project management techniques, project management practices, Project Management, Quality Management, Industrial Engineering / Project Management, Project Management, Quality Management, Industrial Engineering / Project Management