Book Yourself Solid, Second Edition reveals why self-promotion is a critical factor to success, giving you a unique perspective that makes this guide much more than an ordinary "how to" manual for getting more clients and raising a business profile.
Book Yourself Solid, Second Edition enables you to adopt the right promotional perspective and provides the strategies, techniques, and skills necessary to get more clients and increase profits. Through verbal and written exercises, you'll discover the keys to developing a strong marketing plan and brand image.
- Features unique, personalized, updated social media marketing strategies for service professionals
- Provides new pricing models and sales strategies for simpler selling
- Delivers fresh networking and outreach strategies guaranteed to take only minutes a day
- Offers new solid product launch strategies and tactics for creating instant awareness
- Author a New York Times bestseller, TV personality, and highly recognized professional speaker
Get the proven tools you can put into effect today with Book Yourself Solid, Second Edition, and watch your business grow exponentially!
Keywords: small business promotion, entrepreneurship, promote my business, social media small business, small business marketing, build a brand, build my brand, build your brand, small business social media, individual entrepreneur, entrepreneur self promotion, selling professional services, promote my business, sell my services, how to get clients, getting more clients, professional services marketing, professional services promotion, promoting professional services, book yourself solid, franklin-covey, marketing, sales, clients