Millions of people use the Access database applications, and hundreds of thousands of developers work with Access daily. Access 2010 brings better integration with SQL Server and enhanced XML support; this Wrox guide shows developers how to take advantage of these and other improvements.
With in-depth coverage of VBA, macros, and other programming methods for building Access applications, this book also provides real-world code examples to demonstrate each topic.
- Access is the leading database that is used worldwide
- While VBA remains the favored method for Access programming, more options are available for Access 2010, and this book covers them all
- Covers the Access Object model, using VBA with ADO, VBA execution and error handling, creating database objects, creating and enhancing forms and reports, using the Windows Registry, and much more
- Explains how to use VBA with SQL, APIs, and other Office applications, and how to create secure VBA code
- Companion Web site provides updates and links to useful resources
Access 2010 Programmer's Referenceis a comprehensive guide to the best-of-breed techniques for programming Access applications.
Keywords: Access 2010, books on programming Access, programming Access, programming Access 2010, using VBA with Access, database programming, Access development with VBA, Microsoft Access, Wrox books on Access programming, Wrox, programming Access with VBA