If you already know the basics of Maya, the latest version of this authoritative book takes you to the next level. From modeling, texturing, animation, and visual effects to high-level techniques for film, television, games, and more, this book provides professional-level Maya instruction. With pages of scenarios and examples from some of the leading professionals in the industry, this book will help you master the entire CG production pipeline.
- Provides professional-level instruction on Maya, the industry-leading 3D animation and effects software
- Covers the very latest Maya tools and features, including Dynamics, Maya Muscle, Stereo Cameras, rendering with mental ray, and more
- Offers complete coverage of advanced topics such as cloth, fur, and fluids
- Showcases the techniques of professionals through numerous examples and real-world scenarios, showing you how to set up and manage 3D animation and visual effects pipelines
- Includes a CD with all support files from the book, along with movies to illustrate concepts
If you're looking for an in-depth, professional Maya resource to turn to again and again, Mastering Maya is the book you need.
Keywords: how to use Maya, instructions on Maya, book on Maya, books on Maya, Maya for intermediate users, books on 3D animation, instructions on modeling and animating, Maya for professionals, Autodesk Maya, Autodesk, 3D animation