- Provides introductory transport risk considerations for process engineers
- Gives guidance on route selection, equipment factors and materials
- Describes transportation security risk issues and industry practices to mitigate them
- Includes loading and unloading checklists for several transport modes
- Develops specific operating procedures and checklists to reduce human error
- Discusses considerations for transportation security, including threat and vulnerability assessments and potential countermeasures
- Summarizes key transportation security regulations, guidelines and industry initiatives.
Note: CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials are not included as part of eBook file.