- Learn how to turn obstacles into opportunities
- Break down business barriers created by bad belief systems
- Develop powerful leadership skills through stronger personal awareness
- Know if you're driving your business into the future or into the ground
- Discover how to make change a consciousness not just an action.
- Understand your future through a greater understanding of yourself
All through the author's extensive experience in his own companies and as a consultant for major world brands
Troy’s philosophy on how to future-proof your business is anchored in one core belief: "Business happens in cycles. Your ability to manage these cycles successfully lies in how you interpret information from the past and deal with it in the present, to be more resilient through cycles of the future."
Troy Hazard (San Diego CA.; www.troyhazard.com) has founded and nurtured ten businesses over two decades, turned around businesses that were experiencing enormous losses, and consulted to countless successful companies around the world. These business talents earned him international respect, so much so that he was elected by the world's foremost business leaders for the role of Global President of the Entrepreneurs' Organization. For over a decade Troy has been a host and regular guest on many national television and radio shows as a business commentator and a feature writer for magazines. More recently he has become a regular voice of authority on The Biz Television Network, the CBS Talk Radio Network, and the Business Talk Radio Network, and is a regular writer in publications across the country.
Keywords: business forecasting, business outlook, business planning, business risk, plan for the future, investment outlook, investment risks, business strategy, enterprise planning, enterprise risk assessment, forecasting, business plan, foolproof, predict