The complete guide to a winning pay-per-click marketing campaign
Pay-per-click advertising-the "sponsored results" on search engine results pages-is increasingly being used to drive traffic to websites. Marketing and advertising professionals looking for a hands-on, task-based guide to every stage of creating and managing a winning PPC campaign will get the step-by-step instruction they need in this detailed guide.
Using the popular An Hour A Day format, this book helps you avoid the pitfalls and plan, develop, implement, manage, and monitor a PPC campaign that gets results.
- Successful pay-per-click campaigns are a key component of online marketing
- This guide breaks the project down into manageable tasks, valuable for the small-business owner as well as for marketing officers and consultants
- Explains core PPC concepts, industry trends, and the mechanics that make a campaign work
- Shows how to perform keyword research, structure campaigns, and understand campaign settings and various pricing models
- Discusses how to write ads, develop and test landing pages, use ad groups, and leverage Google's content network
- Covers launching a campaign, bidding for position, monitoring, gathering results, and interpreting and acting on the data collected
Pay-Per-Click Search Engine Marketing: An Hour a Day provides the tools to make the most of this important marketing method.
Keywords: using pay-per-click, creating a pay-per-click campaign, pay-per-click marketing, pay-per-click advertising, online marketing, how to do online marketing, learn about online marketing, how to use online marketing, how to use pay-per-click, using online marketing, using keywords, keyword campaigns, PPC, SEM, SEO, pay per click, pay per click marketing, pay per click campaigns, pay per click strategies, advanced pay per click, advanced ppc