Reinforce your understanding of Excel with these Workbook exercises
Boost your knowledge of important Excel tasks by putting your skills to work in real-world situations. The For Dummies Workbook format provides more than 100 exercises that help you create actual results with Excel so you can gain proficiency.
Perfect for students, people learning Excel on their own, and financial professionals who must plan and execute complex projects in Excel, Excel 2010 Workbook For Dummies helps you discover all the ways this program can work for you.
- Excel is the world's most popular number-crunching program, and For Dummies books are the most popular guides to Excel *
- The Workbook approach offers practical application, with more than 100 exercises to work through and plenty of step-by-step guidance *
- This guide covers the new features of Excel 2010, includes a section on creating graphic displays of information, and offers ideas for financial planners *
- Also provides exercises on using formulas and functions, managing and securing data, and performing data analysis *
- A companion CD-ROM includes screen shots and practice materials *
Excel 2010 Workbook For Dummies helps you get comfortable with Excel so you can take advantage of all it has to offer.
Keywords: learning Excel 2010, books about Excel 2010, learn to use Excel 2010, how to use Excel 2010, learn to use Excel, learn Excel, learn to use Microsoft Office applications, Excel 2010 books, using Excel 2010, Excel For Dummies, Dummies books about Excel, what?s new in Excel 2010, Excel workbook, Excel exercises