- Completely updated every year, Frommer's Florida 2011 features gorgeous color photos of the sights and experiences that await you.
- Author Lesley Abravanel lives and works in Miami as a gossip columnist for the Miami Herald, so she knows the Florida scene, what's hot and what's not, which restaurants the celebs frequent and sometimes own (and which establishments you might avoid for that very reason).
- Lesley covers Florida's highlights from a resident's perspective: the South Beach club scene, the state's best restaurants, hotels at every price point, dive sites in the Keys, baseball spring training, theme parks, the Kennedy Space Center, world-class golf courses, and beaches, water sports, and lots of beach bars.
- Learn about all the latest developments at Disney and Universal Studios, and get insider tips about airfare bargains and package deals.
- Frommer's Florida 2011 also includes a color fold-out map.
Keywords: Frommers Florida, Fromer's Florida, Fromers Florida, Florida travel, travel to Florida, Florida vacations, vacationing in Florida, Florida guid, Florida travel guide, Florida adventures, Florida tours, sightseeing in Florida, Florida sightseeing, attractions in Florida, family attractions in Florida, Florida attractions, things to see in Florida, active Florida vacations, Florida drives, scenic drives in Florida, hotels in Florida, accommodations in Florida, lodging in Florida, bed and breakfasts in Florida, resorts in Florida, Florida resorts, spas in Florida, Florida spas, Florida itineraries, visit Florida, visiting Florida, dining in Florida, restaurants in Florida, Florida restaurants, nightlife in Florida, Florida outdoor adventures, camping in Florida, the best of Florida, arts and entertainment in Florida, arts in Florida, performing arts in Florida, entertainment in Florida, museums in Florida, Florida museums, day hikes in Florida, hiking in Florida, special events in Florida, Florida events, festivals in Florida maps, Florida color maps, Florida golf courses, Florida beaches, architectural landmarks in Florida, best Florida beaches, fishing in Florida, snorkeling in Florida, diving in Florida, Florida golf courses, golfing in Florida, luxury resorts in Florida, seafood restaurants in Florida, South Florida, Floridas Gulf Coast, historic Florida, Miami, Miami neighborhoods, museums in Miami, historic sites in Miami, nature preserves in Miami, parks in Miami sightseeing cruises in Miami, watersports in Miami, spectator sports in Miami, animal parks in Miami, animal parks in Miami, shopping in Miami, Miami Nightlife, South Beach, watersports in Florida, nature preserves in Florida, animal parks in Florida, The Florida Keys, Key Largo, Key West, Everglades National Park, Biscayne National Park, The Gold Coast, Boca Raton, Palm Beach, West Palm Beach, Fort Myers, Sanibel, Naples, Marco Island, Tampa, St. Petersburg, Sarasota, Walt Disney World, Orlando, accommodations in Walt Disney World, accommodations in Disney World, accommodations in Orlando, restaurants in Walt Disney World, dining in Walt Disney World, restaurants in Orlando, dining in Orlando, The Magic Kingdom, Epcot Disney-MGM studios, Animal Kingdom, Universal Orlando, SeaWorld, shopping Disney World, shopping in Orlando, nightlife in Disney World, nightlife in Orlando, Daytona Beach, St. Augustine, Jacksonville, Amelia Island, Pensacola, Panama City Beach, Tallahassee, Floridas Treasure Coast, Port St. Lucie, Fort Pierce, Very Beach, Sebastian, Southwest Florida, Fort Myers, Fort Myers Beach, Sanibel, Captiva Islands, Naples, Marco Island, Tamp, St. Petersburg, St. Pete and Clearwater Beaches, Sarasota, Northeast Florida, Cocoa Beach, Cape Canaveral, Kennedy Space Center