- How to pick good courses and avoid bad professors
- How to develop “college-level” skills and habits that’ll put you ahead of the pack
- How to get through the freshman comp, math, language, and lab science requirements--in one try
- How to figure out what’s going to be on the tests, and what professors are looking for in papers and presentations
- How to pick a major you’ll really like--and be good at
- How to get the edge for graduate school--or the inside track to a really good job
- And much more.
The tips are quick and easy-to-use, and the advice is friendly and supportive. It’s as if you had your own personal professor guiding you on the path to college success.
Keywords: how to take lecture notes, how to ace a test, the first week of college, what to know before entering college, success in college, college success, succeeding in college, ideas for succeeding in college, freshman year, college orientation, college life, writing a paper, picking a major, getting good grades