The Now Habit at Work: Perform Optimally, Maintain Focus, and Ignite Motivation in Yourself and Others
Increase productivity, efficiency, and full-brain power when you apply Now Habit strategies to your business
What if working harder, stressing more, and putting in more hours aren't the secret to success? What if truly effective managers, entrepreneurs, and businesspeople simply use more of their brain to make creative decisions, work in the zone, and live more fully in the process?
The Now Habit at Work gives you a hands-on manual enabling the resilience and focus of champions-the ability to bounce back from set-backs, to believe in yourself, and focus on solving problems rather than seeing only obstacles. This one-of-a-kind program offers
- Tools to enable superior quality work that creates work-life balance
- Strategies to maintain focus and self-confidence
- Tips to conquer stress through effective time management and goal setting
- Daily exercises to ignite motivation in yourself and others to tackle projects with creativity and ease
Filled with practical examples that are throroughly tested and easy to implement, The Now Habit at Work will have you increasing your mindfulness while reforming old habits and reducing your stress. You'll be amazed at how soon your new habits will be inspiring and motivating those around you to new levels of productivity!
- Fiore, Neil
- John Wiley and Sons, Inc.
- Publication year
- Page amount
- 208 pages
- eISBN (ePUB)
- Printed ISBN