A comprehensive and practical overview of civil and criminal forensic accounting methodology, Financial Forensics Body of Knowledge defines the profession of forensic accounting, capturing and codifying methods that define the body of knowledge. Filled with practical forensic accounting tips, tools and techniques, the book contains contributions from US and global professionals spanning all aspects of the financial community, including the law enforcement, investment, investigative, and regulatory arenas.
- Provides immediately useful tools
- Includes more than 200 tips and techniques
- Globally relevant content, with cutting-edge counterterrorism forensic accounting methodology
- Supported by a continually updated Internet-based software application
- Offers contributions from twenty financial experts in law enforcement, investigative, and regulatory fields
Accompanied by a frequently updated Internet-based software application, Financial Forensics Body of Knowledge will refine financial information users' approaches, techniques, and methods with useful tools and tips that reflect the continually growing body of forensic accounting knowledge.
Keywords: Accounting Special Topics, Financial forensics, darrell dorrell, gregory gadawski, anti-trust, bankruptcy, fraud, breach of contract, counterterrorism, forensic accounting, forensic and investigative accounting, financial shenanigans, fraud investigation, joe wells, acfe, association of certified fraud examiners