Project 2010 Bible
Microsoft Project allows users to manage business activities effectively by sharing project information, performing modeling and scenario analyses, standardizizing reporting processes, and more. This soup-to-nuts reference covers both the professional and standard versions of the latest iteration of Microsoft Project, as well as Project Server, so that you can efficiently manage your business projects. Veteran author Elaine Marmel begins with an overview of project management basics and then gradually moves on to more advanced topics so that you can learn the scope of what successful project management entails.
- Popular author Elaine Marmel provides comprehensive coverage of Microsoft Project 2010 and shows you how to successfully manage your business activities
- Begins with project management basics, such as creating a new project, tracking a project's progress, and working in groups
- Covers more advanced topics, including customizing Project, using macros, and importing and exporting information
- Demonstrates how to build tasks, use views, modify the appearance of a project, and resolve scheduling and resource problems
With Project 2010 Bible by your side, you’ll learn to confidently and skillfully put Microsoft Project 2010 to work for you.
Note: CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials are not included as part of eBook file.
Keywords: Project 2010, Microsoft Project, latest version of Microsoft Project, learn to use Microsoft Project, learn to use Microsoft Project 2010, learn to use Project 2010, how to use Microsoft Project, how to use Microsoft Project 2010, how to use Project 2010, manage business activities, manage business activities with Microsoft Project 2010, manage business activities with Project 2010, manage business activities with Mircosoft Project, Elaine Marmel, books by Elaine Marmel, Project 2010 bible
- Marmel, Elaine
- John Wiley and Sons, Inc.
- Publication year
- Page amount
- 960 pages
- Information Technology, Telecommunications
- eISBN (ePUB)
- Printed ISBN