A fully updated guide to creating dynamic presentations with PowerPoint 2010
PowerPoint dominates the presentation landscape. With the changes in PowerPoint 2010, including the availability of an online version, PowerPoint users need this comprehensive reference to make the most of the program.
PowerPoint 2010 All-in-One For Dummies features in-depth coverage of the elements and the process involved in creating knockout presentations. Seven minibooks cover all the new 2010 features, providing a great education for beginners and showing PowerPoint veterans lots of new tricks.
- PowerPoint is the leading presentation software used in business and education; new features in PowerPoint 2010 include an online version and expanded audiovisual capabilities *
- Seven self-contained minibooks cover getting started; building a presentation; tables, charts, and diagrams; graphics and shapes; adding audio, video, and animation; giving the presentation; and PowerPoint for power users *
- Explains how to use the interface and tools and shows how to represent data visually for greater impact *
- Provides important tips on adding the human element when making a presentation *
- Gives advanced users advice on creating templates, collaboration, automation, and more *
PowerPoint 2010 All-in-One For Dummies gets novices up to speed and helps experienced users take their skills to the next level.
Keywords: presentation software, PowerPoint 2010, learning PowerPoint, learn PowerPoint 2010, books about PowerPoint 2010, Dummies books on PowerPoint, how to make PowerPoint presentations, creating PowerPoint presentations, Office 2010 applications, what?s new in PowerPoint, PowerPoint guides, MS Office, Office 2010