Get the Access 2010 information you need to succeed with this comprehensive reference. If this is your first encounter with Access, you'll appreciate the thorough attention to database fundamentals and terminology. If you're familiar with earlier versions, you can jump right into Access 2010 enhancements such as the new Access user interface and wider use of XML and Web services.
- Takes you under the hood of Microsoft Access 2010, the database application included with Microsoft Office 2010
- Explores the latest enhancements, such as a new user interface and wider use of XML and Web services; also, how to exchange data with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and other Office apps
- Covers how to create tables, manipulate datasheets, and work with multiple tables
- Explains the seven database objects and how to use a seven-step design method to build a database tailored to your needs
- Shows you how to build forms, use Visual Basic and the VBA Editor, automate query parameters, create functions and subroutines, use XML to create data access pages, and more
- Includes a CD with all source code from the book and working examples, plus bonus shareware, freeware, trial, demo and evaluation programs that work with or enhance Microsoft Office
You’ll want to keep this soup-to-nuts Access reference close at hand!
Keywords: guide to Access 2010, guide to Access, how to use Access, how to use Access 2010, instructions on Access 2010, Access 2010, Microsoft Office 2010, database software, using access databases, Microsoft access and XML, Microsoft access and VBA, building Access databases, creating Access databases, Access databases, database administration