Key features include:
- A comprehensive list of factors an investor needs to take into consideration before investing. This makes it a great help to any buyer of structured products;
- Unbiased advice on product investments across several asset classes: equities, fixed income, foreign exchange and commodities;
- Guidance on how to implement structured products in a portfolio context;
- A comprehensive questionnaire that will help investors to define their own investment preferences, allowing for a greater precision when facing investment decisions;
- An original approach determining the typical distribution of returns for major product types, essential for product classification and optimal portfolio implementation purposes;
- Written in a fresh, clear and understandable style, with many figures illustrating the products and very little mathematics.
This book will enable you to better comprehend the use of structured products in everyday banking, quickly analyzing a product, assessing which of your clients it suits, and recognizing its major pitfalls. You will be able to see the added value versus the cost of a product and if the payoff is compatible with the market expectations.