This book, with contributions from specialists intimately involved with the crisis, provides an in-depth and authoritative review of splits, discussing their history, what went wrong, and lessons for the future. A range of views is expressed by the contributors.
The book is divided into five parts:
- The Crisis past financial crises, evolution of the split trust sector, the crisis unfolds
- The Split Capital Trust Market the structures, the risks, valuing the shares
- Response to the Crisis the media, regulatory and political response
- Management Issues corporate governance, some ethical considerations, reputational risk
- Looking Forward product innovation and marketing, some implications for the fund management industry, lessons for the future
Keywords: BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Finance BUS027000