- Provides everything you need to know about Ultra Wideband Communications in one compact volume
- Explains, in an easy to understand manner, the basics of UWB and its applications
- Covers, in detail, the generation of UWB waveforms through to the position and location of UWB signals
- Discusses the issues that must be solved for UWB devices to explode onto the consumer communication market
- Includes examples and problems in each chapter to aid understanding
- Features a companion website including Solutions manual, Matlab programs, Electronic versions of the figures and a sample chapter
This enlightening text is a must for senior undergraduates and postgraduate students interested in studying UWB, and the emphasis on UWB development for commercial consumer communications products means that any communication engineer or manager cannot afford to be without it!