It provides a theoretical approach to systems administration that:
- saves time in performing common system administration tasks.
- allows safe utilization of untrained and trained help in maintaining mission-critical systems.
- allows efficient and safe centralized network administration.
Managing Human-Computer Networks:
- Will show how to make informed analyses and decisions about systems, how to diagnose faults and weaknesses
- Gives advice/guidance as to how to determine optimal policies for system management
- Includes exercisesthat illustrate the key points of the book
The bookprovides a unique approach to an old problem andwill become a classic for researchers and graduate students in Networking and Computer Science, as well as practicing system managers and system administrators.
Keywords: field; network; administration; book; landmark; first time; place; one; components; evolving; discipline; science; recipes; foreword; dr; mark; analytical; new; burgess; scientific approach; bear; general subject; original, Networking, Networking