Is it okay to dye your hair when you are pregnant? How about eating sushi? What about epidurals and back tattoos? Pregnancy should be a joy, not a worry. Pregnancy For Canadians For Dummies addresses commonly asked questions, clears up myths, and offers solid advice from real, medically-based data. Topics include:
- A trimester-by-trimester look at your baby's development. Find out what's normal - and what's not
- New findings about the treatment of pre-term labour and Down syndrome screening, and available options for detecting various problems
- What to expect during labor and delivery
- The latest news on prenatal testing, premature and multiple births, anesthesia and cesarean deliveries
- When the unexpected happens: recurrent miscarriages, late-pregnancy loss, fetal abnormalities
Pregnancy For Canadians For Dummies will offer comfort and reassurance while serving as a guide to what mother and baby experience before, during, and just after birth.