Biophysical Bone Behaviour: Principles and Applications
is the culmination of efforts to relate the biophysical phenomena in bone to bone growth and electrical behavior. Behari develops a bridge between physics and biology of bone leading to its clinical applications, primarily electro stimulations in fracture healing and osteoporosis. The book is based upon authors own research work and his review articles in the area, and updated with the latest research results.
- The first book dedicated to biophysical bone behavior
- Develops the relationship between the biophysics and biology of bone into an integral unit
- Spans basic biophysical studies and clinical applications
- Links the various topics together to give readers a holistic understanding of the area
- Presents all major research findings about bone and biophysics
Readers can access the full list of references at the companion website: www.wiley.com/go/behari