OFDM Baseband Receiver Design for Wireless Communications
- The first section gives the reader a concise yet comprehensive look at digital communications fundamentals. Concepts behind formulas, rather than mathematical derivations, are emphasized.
- The second part focuses on modern OFDM modulation and signal processing algorithms in OFDM receivers.
- The third section introduces hardware design -- from design methodology to physical IC implementation -- and includes concrete examples for MC-CMDA and MIMO-OFDM WLAN.
Readers will learn how to transfer communication receiver concepts into hardware, design wireless transmitters and receivers with acceptable implementation loss, and achieve low-power designs.
Based on course materials from a highly successful graduate class in digital communication IC design, OFDM Baseband Receiver Design for Wireless Communications is aimed at senior undergraduate and graduate students of VLSI Design and Communications/Signal Processing Courses. The didactic approach also makes the topic fully accessible for experienced Engineers working on algorithms or hardware for wireless communications devices.
Keywords: TECHNOLOGY & ENGINEERING / Telecommunications TEC041000
- Chiueh, Tzi-Dar
- Tsai, Pei-Yun
- John Wiley and Sons, Inc.
- Publication year
- Page amount
- 352 pages
- Information Technology, Telecommunications
- Technology, Energy, Traffic
- eISBN (PDF)
- Printed ISBN