Morality still matters, argues philosopher Roger Trigg, in this accessible introduction to moral thinking.
- Written for general readers with no background in philosophy.
- Argues that we need a shared moral vision in order to live together, both nationally and internationally.
- Considers the need for a shared morality in relation to subjects of vital importance such as human rights.
- Stresses that private behaviour cannot be kept separate from public choices.
- Discusses matters of topical debate on both sides of the Atlantic.
Keywords: PHILOSOPHY / Ethics & Moral Philosophy PHI005000