ActionScript 3.0 Bible
ActionScript is a popular programming language used primarily for the development of Web sites and software. This update to the successful previous version introduces you to all the exciting new capabilities of ActionScript 3.0. You'll see how ActionScript 3.0 goes beyond its primary use of scripting Flash animations and is now an object-oriented evolution that runs ten times faster than previous versions and can be used in Adobe's new platforms, including Flex and AIR.
Hands-on instruction and step-by-step tutorials enhance your learning process as you discover everything you need to know in order to harness the power of ActionScript 3.0. You'll learn the nitty gritty of building Rich Internet Applications (RIA) and the ins and outs of putting the new features of ActionScript 3.0 to work for you.
- ActionScript 3.0 goes beyond its original role as a scripting language and has added development features, incredible speed, and the ability to work with Flex and AIR
- Shows you how to apply advanced graphic effects using Pixel Blender
- Demonstrates the all-new text and typography capabilities
- Addresses your new enhanced control over dynamic sound
- Explains templated types and new vector data structures
ActionScript 3.0 Bible offers you a soup-to-nuts guide on all things ActionScript 3.0 so you can get started working with it immediately.
Keywords: ActionScript 3.0, new features of ActionScript 3.0, latest features of ActionScript 3.0, new capabilities of ActionScript 3.0, harness the power of ActionScript 3.0, examples of ActionScript 3.0, how to use ActionScript 3.0, ActionScript 3.0 features, ActionScript 3.0 capabilities, ActionScript 3.0 Bible, new version of ActionScript, latest vesion of ActionScript, guide to ActionScript 3.0, ActionScript 3.0 guide, Flash Player 10, E4X, Animation, AS3, Flash Builder
- Braunstein, Roger
- John Wiley and Sons, Inc.
- Publication year
- Page amount
- 912 pages
- Information Technology, Telecommunications
- eISBN (ePUB)
- Printed ISBN