Munro, Mark Conway
Part of the Developer Reference series, this book is packed with professional secrets for designing and building automated solutions with AppleScript, the powerful, system-level scripting language built into every Mac. Programmers will discover new ways to increase their professional efficiency and become more valuable in their jobs.
With up to date coverage of Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard and loaded with real-world tips and techniques, this guide includes best practices and conventions along with informative lessons. You'll advance your scripting skills to the next level under the direction of a long-time veteran of the AppleScript community.
- Provides step-by-step lessons for designing and building automated solutions with AppleScript
- Written by a well-respected veteran of the AppleScript community
- Part of the Developer Reference series that focuses on enhancing the skills of professional Apple developers
- Filled with professional secrets, tips and techniques to help programmers increase their professional value
- Includes best practices, naming conventions, and much more
With the information you'll get from AppleScript,you'll become a better and more effective developer.
Keywords: learning Applescript, Applescript development, programming with Applescript, advanced Applescript, professional Applescript, developing with Applescript, Automator, Mac development, programming for Mac, advanced Mac programming, Apple programming
- Munro, Mark Conway
- John Wiley and Sons, Inc.
- Publication year
- Developer Reference
- Page amount
- 640 pages
- Information Technology, Telecommunications
- eISBN (ePUB)
- Printed ISBN