Here is the ideal study guide for understanding and preparing for the LEED® Green Associate exam. Written by an expert who is a LEED consultant and partner at Green Education Services—a premier LEED exam preparation provider—Guide to the LEED® Green Associate Exam engages readers by breaking down difficult concepts in sustainable design and engineering in a clearly organized, straightforward manner that helps streamline the learning process. Serving as a valuable resource for anyone looking for the challenging LEED Green Associate credential, Guide to the LEED® Green Associate Exam features:
· A thorough overview to understanding the LEED certification process
· A collection of sample test questions and study tips to reinforce learned material
· An accessible and stimulating approach that fosters quicker retention
· A set of strategies for summarizing critical information and details more effectively
· A wealth of material that includes drawings, charts, and diagrams to help understand concepts visually
· A total of 128 sample flashcards that allow you to study on the go!
Covering basic knowledge of green design, construction, and operations for professionals who want to demonstrate green building expertise in nontechnical fields of practice, this book is the ultimate companion for achieving successful results on the LEED Green Associate exam.
Keywords: Green Associate, LEED seminars, LEED Green Associate Exam, Green Associate Exam, New Construction Rating System, LEED project team administrator, LEED process, Green Associate study guide, LEED GA exam