Moms, if you can't seem to take enough great photos of the children in your life, this is the book for you. Now you can learn how to photograph children with the style, clarity, color, and beauty you see in professional photographs. This fun guide combines humor with solid know-how to show you how to compose shots, handle cameras from basic compacts to advanced dSLRs, take portraits or candids, create prints that impress, and even work with kids! Packed with beautiful examples and written in a down-to-earth style from one mom to another, this book will help mamarazzis everywhere take better photos.
- Moms are one of the fastest-growing segments of the camera-toting demographic, and the blogosphere has a term for them, mamarazzis
- Mixes information, inspiration, and fun for women who want to take better photographs of the children in their lives
- Explains how to set up a camera and use the controls on basic compacts up to advanced dSLR cameras
- Covers shot composition, determining settings, exposing images correctly, the essentials of printing images, how to process for clear and bright color, and more
- Includes stunning examples of portraits and candids of children
Become a better mamarazzi with this fun and informative guide!
Keywords: Books on photographing children, how to photograph children, instructions on photographing children, mothers guide to photographing children, how to take pictures of children, moms guide to photographing children, photography books, photography instructions, books for mothers, how to take professional photographs, photography tips and techniques, photography tips for mothers, Mamarazzi: A Mother's Guide to Children's Photography, mamarazzi, mamarazzi books, books for mamarazzi, children photography, newborn photography, family photography, baby photography, maternity photography, pregnancy photography, kids photography, toddler photography, family pictures, family photos, baby photography ideas, kids photography ideas, photographing your baby, expressive photography, beyond snapshots, how to photograph children, art of children's photography, parents' guide to photography