InDesign® CS5 Bible
InDesign is a powerful publishing tool that serves as the standard program for professional layout and design. The latest version boasts a variety of updates and enhancements. Packed with real-world examples and written by industry expert Galen Gruman, this in-depth resource clearly explains how InDesign CS5 allows for better typography and transparency features, speedier performance, and more user control than any other layout program.
- Shows you the vast updates to the newest version of InDesign, including speedier performance, sharper functionality, and new object styles
- Offers insight for taking advantage of using the dynamic spell check, creating anchored objects that follow text, creating object styles that can be applied for consistent formatting, and more
- Shares real-world tips and techniques as well as helpful examples from industry expert and popular author Galen Gruman
Whether you are aiming to produce ad campaigns, magazines, interactive PDF files, or other forms of media, InDesign CS5 Bible offers everything you need to know to quickly get up to speed with the latest version of InDesign.
Keywords: learn InDesign, books on InDesign, InDesign basics, how to use InDesign, instructions on InDesign, alternatives to Quark, InDesign for beginners, InDesign CS5, learn InDesign CS5, books on InDesign CS5, InDesign CS5 basics, how to use InDesign CS5, instructions on InDesign CS5, alternatives to Quark, InDesign CS5 for beginners, latest version of InDesign, new features of InDesign CS5, learn the latest version of InDesign, PDF, layout, graphic design, desktop publishing
- Gruman, Galen
- John Wiley and Sons, Inc.
- Publication year
- Page amount
- 984 pages
- Information Technology, Telecommunications
- eISBN (ePUB)
- Printed ISBN