Organized primarily by body system, the Handbook of Reoperative General Surgery covers the spectrum of conditions faced by general surgeons today, including:
* Diagnoses and operative strategy critical for breast cancer
* Coverage of reoperative of the liver, biliary tract, and pancreas
* Approaches to dealing with reoperations on all areas of gastrointestinal tract
* Strategies for care of the patient with recurrent hernias and pain
* An overview of reoperative bariatric surgery
Combining the expertise and advice of over thirty practicing surgeons from some of the finest medical centers in the United States, the Handbook of Reoperative General Surgery offers a practical, instructive manual for residents, attending, and surgery practitioners.
The Handbook of Reoperative General Surgery includes the essential information for dealing with the unusual complications of reoperation, and provides a basis for innovation and insight usually required to achieve the best operative and perioperative care.
Keywords: MEDICAL / Surgery / General MED085000