This volume brings together a team of leading psychologists to provide a state-of-the-art overview of adolescent development.
- Leading experts provide cutting-edge reviews of theory and research.
- Covers issues currently of most importance in terms of basic and/or applied research and policy formulation.
- Discusses a wide range of topics from basic processes to problem behavior.
- The ideal basis for a course on adolescent development or for applied professions seeking the best of contemporary knowledge about adolescents.
- A valuable reference for faculty wishing to keep up-to-date with the latest developments in the field.
- Now available in full text online via xreferplus, the award-winning reference library on the web from xrefer. For more information, visit www.xreferplus.com
Keywords: PSYCHOLOGY / Developmental / General PSY039000