Multivariate Methods in Chromatography: A Practical Guide
- A comprehensive, compilation and evaluation of the newest results in the field of enumerate evaluation of chromatographic data
- Aimed at the practicing professional, researchers and advanced students working in this area
- Special emphasis on practical applications
- While the principles of chromatography and multivariate mathematical-statistical methods are discussed separately, the book focuses on their interconnection.
- Written by a chromatographer for chromatographers