Ribeiro, Paulo F.
Time-Varying Waveform Distortions in Power Systems
This reference book is unique in addressing time-varying waveform and harmonic distortions. It details many different approaches, pooling cutting edge material from university lecturers and practising power engineers to provide a wide spectrum of expertise.
Divided into clear sections, the book discusses a range of topics including…
- current and voltage variations;
- standards and measurement issues;
- advanced techniques such as spectral, time-frequency, probabilistic;
- and further methods, such as independent component analysis, and fuzzy logic.
Case studies, real world data and examples (including basic application examples and sample waves from industrial sites) supplement the theory and demonstrate the methods shown.
With extensive appendices in addition, this book is of great value to power systems, utility, maintenance and instrumentation engineers. It is also a useful source of information for researchers and consultants, university professors and graduate students in power systems and power quality areas.
- Ribeiro, Paulo F.
- John Wiley and Sons, Inc.
- Publication year
- Wiley - IEE
- Page amount
- 400 pages
- Technology, Energy, Traffic
- eISBN (PDF)