Essential Tools for Management Consulting: Tools, Models and Approaches for Clients and Consultants
Based on Simon Burtonshaw-Gunn's successful The Essential Management Toolbox, this book focuses in greater depth on the topic of Management Consulting. This second book looks at how a management consultant needs to think, view and analyse the workings of an existing organisation in order to efficiently and effectively work to improve the issues facing a business.
- Check out the new series website featuring sample chapters, tool of the month and solve your management problems by talking direct to the author www.essentialtoolsseries.com
- Second title in a new series that expands on the information in Simon Burtonshaw-Gunn’s The Essential Toolbox
- This volume includes 30% new material in the form of new tools and techniques for guiding consultants
- Covers: Development of Management Consultancy; Problem resolution and Decision Making; Top 10 Tools for Consultancy Interventions; Consultancy delivery and Facilitation; Consultancy Governance and Ethics
- Active author, Simon Burtonshaw-Gunn speaks regularly
- Easy to use practical tools and techniques guiding the consultant and business person through their organisational conflicts
About the Author: Simon Burtonshaw-Gunn is a practising management consultant with over 30 years experience in both the public and private sectors and covering a range of organizations and industries. He holds two Master's degrees and a PhD in various Strategic Management topics. This second book includes a forward by Malik Salameh.
- Burtonshaw-Gunn, Simon
- Salameh, Malik
- John Wiley and Sons, Inc.
- Publication year
- Page amount
- 168 pages
- eISBN (ePUB)
- Printed ISBN