- Creating advantage in the minds of many
- Chartering innovation within the organization
- Preparing, developing and supporting the right team
- Placing customers at the centre of innovation
- Changing the organization to deliver the innovation
- Motivating the right partners and sharing the returns
- Building momentum in the market
Each topic is linked to an organized toolkit that allows managers to apply this knowledge immediately. The tools sit within an overall framework to show how they build on and reinforce one another. Along with this, the book guides busy managers on applying the tools properly, detailing the relevance of each for specific industries, and how to customize them when necessary.