Included with the book is an interactive CDROM that highlights many of the methodologies covered in the book with video footage of the evidence gathering technique in action. The book can be used as a stand-alone but the material included on the CD will enhance student understanding of the subject.
- First UK focused textbook on Crime Scene Management
- Includes interactive CDROM with demonstration of key methods employed at the scene and video footage
- Supplementary website to include figures from the book and further references
- Chapters are written by a team consisting of experts and academics to ensure the text is an accessible and well-informed academic text.
- Focuses on the crime scene and on the science underpinning the gathering of evidence at the scene.