An essential text for all students taking forensic science courses who are required to take modules on how to present their evidence in court. The book is also an invaluable reference for any scientist requested to give an opinion in a legal context.
· Integrates law and science in an easy to understand format
· Inclusion of case studies throughout
· Includes straightforward statistics essential for the forensic science student
· An invaluable, practical textbook for anyone appearing as an expert witness in court
· Unique in its approach aimed at forensic science students in a courtroom environment