Colombini, Maria Perla
Organic Mass Spectrometry in Art and Archaeology
- Offers an overview of the analysis of art and archaeological materials using techniques based on mass spectrometry
- Illustrates basic principles, procedures and applications of mass spectrometric techniques.
- Fills a gap in the field of application on destructive methods in the analysis of museum objects
- Edited by a world-wide respected specialists with extensive experience of the GC/MS analysis of art objects
- Such a handbook has been long-awaited by scientists, restorers and other experts in the analysis of art objects