Advanced textbook on inrganis glasses suitable for both undergraduates and researchers.
- Engaging style to facilitate understanding
- Suitable for senior undergraduates, postgraduates and researchers entering material science, engineering, physics, chemistry, optics and photonics fields
- Discusses new techniques in optics and photonics including updates on diagnostic techniques
- Comprehensive and logically structured
Keywords: Photonic Devices
Optical and Spectroscopic Properties
Lasers and Amplifiers
Thin Films, Optical and Non-Linear Optical Materials
- Capper, Peter
- Jha, Animesh A.
- Kasap, Safa
- Willoughby, Arthur
- John Wiley and Sons, Inc.
- Publication year
- Wiley Series in Materials for Electronic & Optoelectronic Applications
- Page amount
- 344 pages
- Natural Sciences
- eISBN (ePUB)
- Printed ISBN