Steed, Jonathan W.
- A comprehensive, modern overview of the field of supramolecular chemistry and its evolution into the nanoscale; the first integrated textbook written specifically for students
- Second edition now contains five new chapters: ion pair receptors, molecular guests in solution, network solids, gels, and nanochemistry
- Includes examples, worked problems and references
- All techniques are introduced from the supramolecular chemist’s perspective
- Wiley supplementary website also available with Powerpoint slides for instructors ; Author maintains a website of relevant URLs and additional information